Feed my Vanilla! (just click )

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hati yang gundah

Haa. It's being a long time since my last post. This semester is getting crazier by the day.
now my twisted soul just want to go far away from everyone, everything =(

My acquaintance just died. So sad since i had a really huge crush on him.
Now the day is getting bleaker by the day *sob2*
Just last week that i saw him talking on the phone and admire how handsome he is.
Now he's gone.

speaking of dead people, my grandmother also passed away a few weeks ago.
Die of old age. The sad part is that i've never saw her for the past 3 years.

I still cannot accept the passing of these people.
So many people that i know died. It's their time alright but still, there's something awkward and annoying feeling inside me. duh -_-
I wish that i could just be someone without emotion and cold.

Growing up is easy, being an adult is really hard ='(

2 comments:

Paan Ovrtd said...

Hah! Ni sorang lagi ni...bukan reti nak update selalu.

my-yum said...

waha.. sibok menyebok.. =)